Summary:Do you have experience of working in debt collection – ideally in an energy / utilities environment? If so, we are looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to join the Revenue Operations team of a retail energy supplier. The team covers two main areas; processing insolvencies and manually resolving account level operational issues. In doing so, accounts will be able to progress through key Revenue processes such as Payment Review and the Dunning Cycle. Ideally you will have worked with Junifer software previously. Apply for the Revenue Operations Specialist today!!
- Investigate highest debt accounts; resolve billing and operational issues that may be causing fictitious debt. Engage with these members to take payment for outstanding.
- Review accounts that are stuck in the Dunning Cycle, and unblock the collections processes
- Resolve operational issues that are being blocked from being escalated to DCA or Field
- Develop rapport with complex multi-site businesses, to increase DD and one-off payments
- Work on settlement campaigns to reduce Revenue at Risk and encourage payments
- Process Insolvencies to reduce Revenue at risk in a complaint manner.
- Following Insolvency, offer support to reduce debt build up, through means such as SPAYG
- Respond to alternate payment options requests via Zapier
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrate a thorough and detailed approach to your work
- Proficient with Junifer and completing various ops tasks including bill failures
- Confident in your understanding of configs and EACS/AQ
- Keen individuals who want to learn more about what goes on in Revenue Assurance
- Someone who is comfortable in dealing with members in vulnerable situations
Training will include:
- All aspects of Revenue Assurance - the Dunning Cycle, Payment Reviews, Energy Theft etc
- How to process Insolvencies (IVA, DROs etc) and what this means for a members account
- How to handle conversations with financially vulnerable and signpost accordingly
- How to improve the health of accounts in debt
- Development of basic data analysis skills, use of excel and much more!