Summary:My client is excited to be part of the future of UK energy! They’ve got a clear roadmap that will drive our performance to the forefront of our industry and support the UK government in achieving its net zero targets by 2050, shaping a cleaner, greener future for our 11 million customers whom they put at the heart of everything they do. As their Industry Governance Support you will actively support the administration of industry meetings and a wide variety of other business initiatives. You’ll provide assistance/note taker/minute taker in key industry meetings and will be actively speaking with energy industry participants, which as Ofgem. Are you an experienced PA – Personal Assistant/EA – Executive Assistant looking to enhance your skills and be part of something exciting? APPLY today!
- Coordinating attendance at key forums (committees, workgroups, senior stakeholder events and meetings)
- Supporting the administration of governance processes for modifying the commercial gas regime
- Supporting the development and delivery of code changes related to governance and attend Code Governance Workgroup meetings.
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent English – Verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Good IT skills including the user of the Microsoft Office suite (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Organisational skills with demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to understand and comply with policies and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively as a team.