Summary:Do you have previous experience of building B2B Relationships ideally with TPI / energy brokers? You will have good Sales or Account Management experience with strong negotiation and customer service skills. The TPI Account Manager will join an independent B2B energy supply company and your role will be diverse - from account management and pricing to winning new business, to responding to existing customer queries, ensuring a positive experience for all. YOU will be building long term relationships and providing TPIs with access to best in market communication, products and overall supplier proposition to maximise revenue. This is a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual, so if this TPI Account Manager sounds like you, Apply today!
- Developing and maintaining relationships with TPIs by providing an account management and tailored service;
- Tender process management – ability to run complex tenders from point of enquiry through to deal acceptance and delivery;
- Make commercial decisions on pricing and deal structure to optimise overall proposition and drive growth;
- Maintain a high level of communication with the Business Support and Operations teams both pre- and post-sale
- Various administrative and reporting functions as required;
- Attending events, planning business trips, business development propositions and TPI meetings
- Other tasks as required from time to time.
In return, the company will develop your knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Knowledge of the UK energy supply market across large SME and I&C customer segments;
- Developing highly effective business relationships;
- Commercial decision making and risk management skills
- Exposure and visibility to the wholesale trading market.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience working within an office-based Account Management/ Sales focused position;
- Experience within the energy market
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office, with strength in Excel/ spreadsheets;
- Results orientated and ambitious;
- Confident, professional and intelligent communication skills;
- Numerate with good analytical skills;
- A fast learner and enthusiastic about learning new subjects and acquiring new skills;
- Ability to work within and contribute to overall TPI team;
- Able to effectively priorities and manage your own workload with minimal supervision essential.