Summary:An energy data, analytics and infrastructure organisation are looking for a Metering Account Manager to work with all areas of the business to ensure the smooth delivery of contractual and service commitments to Energy Suppliers. You will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of metering projects from New Connections, Installations and Fault resolution working closely with the MOP teams to ensure priorities are understood. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 1 years’ experience within a similar role and ideally Account Management experience within metering or energy/ utilities.
- Successful delivery of metering work - faults, new connections, or meter exchanges.
- Work with Strategic AMs to deliver metering projects on behalf of Energy Suppliers.
- Take ownership of Supplier Metering issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Proactively identify new opportunities from existing Suppliers and work on proposals.
- Work with Suppliers to effectively deliver on contractual agreements.
- Work with Ops to prioritise work based on energy volume.
- Develop co-operative client focused relationships with all internal departments
- Provide an escalation route for staff and other business areas to resolve urgent items.
- Preparation of supplier reports on a monthly basis
- Understand industry change and how it may impact Suppliers and Meter Operation.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1 year experience within a similar role
- Account Management experience within metering or energy / utilities
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach;
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time
- Highly organised with good attention to detail and able to Prioritise work well.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and