Role purposeThe UKs leading commercial energy consultancy are looking for an Account Director to provide crucial support to their customers on their ground-breaking energy management and procurement platform. You will play a pivotal role in the customers' journey, onboarding customers, and ensuring they get the most from the experience. You will deliver the human touch and customer service that complements the technology of the platform. The ideal Account Director will have 5+ years in the energy industry and be familiar with the major players and terminology around energy supply contracts.
- You will have five years’ experience in the energy industry.
- Familiar with the major players & terminology around energy supply contract arrangements.
- Strong communication skills and be able to get points across concisely
- Phenomenal organisational skills, used to adapting to and managing fluctuating workloads.
- You will be an excellent team player, with the confidence to express your own opinions.
- An excellent understanding of energy buying solutions including fixed & group purchasing.
- Willing to travel to visit customers
- Providing optimal service to customers through the delivery of multiple smart services across energy procurement, management, and carbon reduction processes.
- Guiding customers through the engagement journey, ensuring cost and carbon reduction opportunities are identified, and up-sell opportunities are maximised.
- Daily contact with customers and the sales and marketing team