Summary:We are looking for an Account Executive to join a leading energy consultancy. The role will be to provide full administrative sales support to the Partnership team. You will research the market to identify and collate information for potential partners, and provided day-to-day management of all white-label partners. The ideal candidate will have Account Management experience working in the energy or utilities industry – ideally good knowledge of the energy unit measurements the difference between them. So, if this sounds like you, apply today!
- Provide pricing support for all White Label partners.
- Taking details of request for pricing and collecting data from online portal
- Ensure all renewals are managed effectively
- Maintain the integrity of the data recorded in the CRM.
- Collate the details of potential new clients from existing partners.
- Work with the Partner Account Director to allocate leads across the team.
- Research the market and analysing opportunities for prospective partners.
- Assist with producing proposals, quotes, and partner agreements.
- Collate information and reports for the team.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within the energy / utilities market highly desirable
- Strong organisation and administrative ability.
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Teamwork and motivational skills.
- Excellent work ethic with a positive “can do” approach.
- Experience with CRM systems. Hub Spot is beneficial.
- Proven IT skills with proficiency with MS Office Suite / MS Excel.