Role purposeAn international energy consultancy providing energy and water services, are undergoing an expansion program, and are looking for a Major Business Account Executive to be part of service delivery team to our existing large and multi-site clients. The Account Executive would provide support services and ongoing care to existing large and multi-site clients, whilst supporting the Sales team. So, if you have at least 1 year experience working in energy or utilities, excellent communication skills and solid numeracy, apply for the Account Executive today!
- Providing excellent customer service by responding to customer enquiries such as billing, metering, change of tenancies, fixed price procurement, analysing results of tender, etc.
- Regularly communicating with other team members and departments to ensure maximum efficiency and optimal client experience.
- Maintaining and sustaining relationships with energy suppliers and attending meetings if required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the energy industry
- Experience in business-to-business customer service – client focused
- Good numeric skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent both written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Project management - desirable Track record of managing pricing cost components and pricing models – desirable
- Problem solver, attentive to detail