Summary:Our client specialises in providing energy management advice to businesses. The Account Executive will take responsibility for the management of utilities - electricity, gas and water/sewerage on behalf of clients. This includes tendering and negotiating contracts for the supply of gas and electricity, utility invoice validation, resolving billing errors, plus dealing with specific problems and queries. It is a varied and interesting industry with clients ranging from multi-storey, multi-let office buildings through to shopping centres and factories. If you have both solid customer service skills and are good with data / Excel – apply for the Account Executive role today!!!
- Responsibility for a portfolios of properties with multiple supplies (typically electricity, gas and water).
- Maintaining and growing client relationships.
- Resolving complex queries with clients and suppliers.
- Reviewing data to identify opportunities for savings or potential problems.
- Producing utility reports for clients.
- Preparing property budgets & accruals.
- Calculating utility recharges for tenants who share a utility supply.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of industry rules/issues.
Skills & experience required:
- Ideally experience of working for a competitor or utility sector company
- Excellent communication skills - assertive, tenacious and pleasant telephone manner
- A high level of numeracy - strong maths skills and able to ‘sense’ check data
- Experienced in using MS Excel, manipulating large volumes of data
- Basic formulas and functions such as vlookup and hlookup
- Excellent written skills
- Extremely well organised, able to prioritise and manage a busy and changing workload
- The ability to quickly learn and retain knowledge