Summary:Do you have solid communication and numeracy skills, and are you interested in having a proper career? If so, a successful and expanding energy broker with leading cloud-based energy management software is looking for an Account Executive to join a team responsible for developing new and nurturing existing client relationships supplying energy management and procurement strategies to both UK based and international customers. The Account Executive should identify what the client needs before they know it themselves. Previous roles in business support or account management would be a plus, but if you have strong written and verbal communication skills and are able to use spreadsheets apply for the Account Executive role today!!
- Initially there will be a 6-week training program to gain basics of energy procurement and management, and to understand the software.
- Organising the installation of new energy supplies including groundworks and metering.
- Work closely with suppliers and clients by telephone and e-mail.
- Set up new portfolios and sites
- Liaising with our procurement team to run client tenders
- Present tender results and provide industry insight to clients
- Organise site surveys for meter identification
- Organising Electricity and Gas Supply Contract Tendering
- Meter Operator (MOP) Contract Tendering
- Managing Disconnection Notices and Transfer Objections
- Chairing Quarterly Client Meetings with the Account Director
- Monthly KPI Reporting eg: NOTs, Contract Renewals, COTs in COTs Out
- Cost Analysis
- Specialist Client Projects
- Monthly KPI Reporting
- Metering Demise allocations
Key skills and experience:
- 1 years’ experience within the energy / utility industry
- Clerical, business support or account management experience preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Strong numeracy skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and Excel preferable