Summary:Do you have experience in either a business support or operations support role within the energy industry? Our client, one of the UK’s biggest metering and data services company are looking for an Account Executive to join their ever-growing team. As the Account Executive you will be supporting the Account Manager in developing and optimising effective relationships between the company and energy suppliers through regular engagement and high-quality reporting. The Account Executive will be an excellent communicator as well as having an analytical/ technical mind. Sounds like you? Apply for the Account Executive role today!!
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and knowledge of operational issues that impact supplier performance.
- Apply a good understanding of settlement
- Compile regular and adhoc reports from current systems to convey important information both internally and externally
- Work closely with the operations managers and report feedback from meetings.
- Proactively identify, communicate, and plan for upcoming issues and trends.
- Attend and sometimes lead meetings with energy suppliers through conference calls as well as face to face meetings.
- Work closely with the Business Development team supporting them with their reporting needs
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Adhere to all the company policies, procedures and working practices.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in a similar business/ operation support role
- Experience in the utility and energy industry (desirable)
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills (essential)
- A good working knowledge of, Word, Access and Outlook.
- Proven excellent and high standard of communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have great initiative, drive and tenacity
- Ability to coordinate and liaise professionally with internal and external parties.
- Investigative and enquiring approach.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think laterally.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to focus on complex issues and to enjoy working to achieve complete resolution.