Summary:A leading data analytics, metering and net zero company are looking for an Account manager to increase customer satisfaction, retention and lifetime value for set of major accounts. The ideal candidate will be outgoing and confident. The role will be 75% relationship management with 25% sales which will be around up/ cross selling products and services. You will build and grow existing relationships selling products and services including metering, analytics, EV charging and carbon services. If the Account Manager sounds like you, apply today!!!
- Grow and retain customer accounts whilst identifying new opportunities through referrals, inbound enquiries or outbound activity.
- Agree & achieve individual sales and account development targets.
- Key products include Utility Metering and Data Services, EV Charging Points and Energy and Carbon reporting services.
- Generate proposals, responses to tenders, quotes, and product demonstrations.
- Provide account analysis & execution of strategies to drive sales and relationships
- Work with S&M team to refine product propositions and communicate MI back to the business to enable better proposition & service responses.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales / account management ideally in metering or data services, energy brokerage/ consultancy or energy supply
- Experience in selling to the public sector (councils, education, NHS, central government etc)
- Experience in product & market knowledge- Actively uses customer & competitor information to adapt sales strategy
- Experience in sales process- confidently handles complex sales & negotiation processes & is able to respond to unanticipated situations
- Experience in planning & territory management- is able to bring varied company resources to complex situations and has a long-term view of customers & how to grow them
- Relationship Management-Anticipates evolving customer needs
- Excellent relationship building and negotiating skills
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.