Summary:We are looking for experienced Account Managers for a commercial energy broker providing smart energy services for a net zero era. The Account Managers are at the heart of the business, providing crucial support to their ground-breaking energy management and procurement platform with delivery of multiple smart services across energy procurement, management and carbon reduction. It is a pivotal customer-facing role ensuring cost and carbon reduction opportunities are identified for customers, and up-sell opportunities are maximised. If you have experience of fixed/flex/basket energy procurement, apply for the Account Manager’s role today!
- Provide crucial support to ground-breaking energy management and procurement platform.
- Providing optimal service to customers through the delivery of multiple smart services across energy procurement, management and carbon reduction processes.
- Customer-facing guiding customers through the engagement journey, ensuring cost and carbon reduction opportunities are identified, and up-sell opportunities are maximised.
- Work with Customer Account Directors who onboard customers, and sales & marketing team.
- Play a crucial role maintaining the reputation and development of the online platform while ensuring customer service complements the technology.
Skills & experience required:
- You are looking to take a step up, keen to work for an energy tech company.
- You will have three to five years’ experience in the energy industry.
- Be knowledgeable with energy supply contract arrangements.
- Strong communication skills and a able to get points across concisely to all levels.
- Phenomenal organisational skills, used to adapting to and managing fluctuating workloads.
- You will have an excellent understanding of energy buying solutions including knowledge of fixed and group purchasing.
- You will be able to and willing to travel across the UK to visit our customers in person.