Summary:Our client, a rapidly expanding Energy Consultancy, is seeking an Account Manager that has the confidence to communicate with corporate clients. You will act as the primary point of contact with high-profile clients to maintain and develop long-term client relationships. As part of this role there is a sales element so the successful candidate must be enthusiastic, possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a varied, fast paced environment, ideally with experience within the Energy sector.
- Maintain relationships with existing corporate customers
- Act as liaison between clients and suppliers.
- Handling renewals, upselling/cross selling & bringing on new business
- Provide customer quotes, pricing and supply information.
- Quarterly calls and face to face meetings with Clients
- Leading meetings (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Energy/Utility industry experience
- Ability to prioritise & use their own initiative
- IT literacy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Can work independently as well as collaboratively to achieve a shared goal.
- Takes pride in delivering excellent customer service.