Summary:Our client is looking for a confident and enthusiastic Account Manager/Relationship Manager to work in their organisation, which is at the heart of energy regulation. Working collaboratively with the Data and Advisory team, you will determine, assess, and develop solutions to energy industry problems, and deliver expert consultancy and advice in line with the company’s corporate growth strategy. The successful candidate will have experience and knowledge of the Supplier or TPI market arrangements and will have developed successful relationships to deliver new products and services. They need someone who is a self-starter who can recognise new opportunities to support the company’s growth agenda. If you have previous experience in a similar role and a broad knowledge of UK electricity and/or gas markets, apply today!
- Interact with external stakeholders involved in Supplier/TPI arrangements
- Identify, workable solutions to industry problems that involve the provision of the clients and external data sources and advisory sources.
- Present business cases to Boards obtaining approvals for new product and services.
- Deliver successful new products and services to market and develop sales and marketing plans in conjunction with other internal support functions
- Produce specific proposals when required to deliver consultancy work packages
- Respond to bids and industry consultations
- To ensure that whilst developing customer relationships, sales opportunities are identified.
Skills and experience required:
- Broad knowledge of UK electricity and/or gas markets & industry governance arrangements
- Have extensive experience of working or consulting in Supplier/TPI arrangements
- Consultancy skills including strong stakeholder engagement, assignment scoping and delivery.
- Ability to recognise opportunities to sell data and consultancy services to industry parties.
- Identifying sales opportunities outside of the specific Supplier/TPI field
- Influencing regulators and industry parties to ensure optimal working practices
- A flexible approach: to be externally market focussed and understand industry needs.
- Possess excellent communication skills