Summary:An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager specialising in the Water sector, to join our client, an award-winning energy consultancy based in Cheltenham. You will be providing professional and proactive support for all things water related, liaising with clients directly and assisting other departments within the business. The successful applicant will have previous experience of working within the water industry, be confident at managing a portfolio of clients and in liaising with stakeholders at all levels. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Advise clients on their contracting options for their business water portfolio.
- Analyse water invoices and ensure accuracy against agreed contracts.
- Work with water suppliers - change of tenancies, site visits & maintaining utility contracts.
- Growing the water department - working with current clients to contract their water supplies
- Maintain an accurate client database to monitor usage and costs.
- Data inputting of consumption, period date charges and cost of supplier invoices.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers daily via telephone and email.
Skills and experience required:
- Water industry knowledge, ideally experienced at dealing with Trade Effluent supplies.
- Confident at managing a portfolio, working to targets and speaking to key stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a similar role, data inputting, client management and selling.
- High numeracy and data entry skills.
- Excellent communication skills – Confident in liaising with clients and suppliers
- Math and English GCSEs essential.