Summary:Our client is responsible for adopting gas and electricity networks as they are constructed –managing asset data and network maintenance. The Asset Analyst will receive all the training and support necessary to maintain the asset data that underpins their asset portfolio to maximise lifetime revenue, as well as helping to resolve queries. You will provide first-class front-line support for the network and meter assets and ensure 100% of asset data and records are captured and kept up to date and accurate within specified SLAs. This role would suit either someone with Data Analytical skills in the electricity sector, or a Graduate interested in a career in energy / utilities.
- Maintain the asset data to maximise the lifetime revenue.
- Ensuring meter databases and industry registers are accurate through exception reporting and reconciliations.
- Track and recover meter assets that have been removed.
- Maintain network to ensure meter points registered and able to bill following installation.
- Assist in the maintenance of routine KPI reporting for the senior management team.
- Ensure service SLAs are achieved and customers’ needs are met, including queries.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and
- Ensure the health and safety of yourself and others; use work equipment provided safely and co-operate with managers to provide safe systems of work.
Skills and experience required:
- Data Analyst with electricity industry experience is desirable but not essential
- Or …Recent Graduate with a degree in stats – economics, maths, account & finance etc
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook