Summary:A leading retail energy provider is looking for an Account Executive to join their team to deliver a high standard of customer service to all their I&C and Mid Market customers. You will be providing support to Account and Sales Managers and dealing directly with both internal and external parties complex queries and complaints. If you have strong B2B communication skills, ideally in the energy / utilities sector, and are customer focused and numeric, apply for this Account Executive role today!
- To deliver a continuously high level of customer service.
- To liaise with Account Managers to understand and support customers’ requirements.
- Effective management of customer complaints and queries in line with SLA’s.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and third party industry bodies
- To proactively prioritise daily workload and effectively manage deadlines.
- Responsible for queries raised by internal & external stakeholders and manage to resolution.
- Ensure processes are operated in an efficient manner with a focus on customer service
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication skills (including written, and telephone skills).
- Proven record of excellent customer service.
- Proven ability to manage customers (internal and external) relationships.
- Previous industry experience useful.
- Numerical skills and able to produce accurate work within tight deadlines.
- Organisational skills with practical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to present information effectively.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Degree level or equivalent, preferable