Summary:We are looking for a B2B Billing Analyst to join an award-winning, innovative, well-established software and data management company delivering services to energy suppliers and industry participants. Their purpose is to accelerate the digital energy transition and are passionate about unlocking the greatest possible value for their customers. In this role you will join our client’s growing operation and support the production of customer bills using their very own leading CRM platform. The ideal candidate must be experienced in B2B Billing for Electricity and it’s critical that you love spotting patterns and anomalies. So, if this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
- Report to the B2B Billing Manager as part of our client’s Managed Service Operation
- Ensure B2B client portfolios are billed on time in line with contractual SLAs
- Make sure data quality on bills is closely monitored
- Work alongside Industry Operations Teams to resolve end to end data flow issues.
- Ensure charges are accurately presented on customer bills for both HH and NHH billing.
- Working with clients to resolve individual account issues
- Maintain great client working relationships
Skills and experience required:
- B2B Billing in Electricity market
- Ideally hands-on experience of Flex and Passthrough charges
- SQL proficient
- Ability to analyse complex datasets and drive meaningful insight.
- High attention to detail – critical that you love spotting patterns and seeing anomalies
- Confidence in problem solving
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and organisations.
- Learning Culture
- 33 Days Holiday Inc Bank Hols + extra day for Birthday
- Buy or sell holidays
- Pension 5% contribution
- Health Insurance
- 50% off Gym Membership
- Company Socials
- Engagement Events