Summary:We are looking for a B2B Billing Team Lead to join an award-winning, innovative, well-established software and data management company delivering services to energy suppliers and industry participants. You will be responsibe for managing a team of Billing Analysts and overseeing the day to day activity required to deliver the service they provide for their clients with respect to operations performance and exception management. If you pocess technical billing knowledge who has anyaltical mind, strong in client management and coaching/ leading teams, if this sound like you then apply today!
- Day to day management of the B2B Billing team of up to 12 Operations Analysts.
- Overseeing workflow and performance plans for each individual client in order to maximise the Billing revenues each month.
- Supporting the development and knowledge of the team across a range of different products, tariffs and ways of working to ensure bills are produced accurately and efficiently.
- High levels of Client Relationship Management in order to understand ever-changing priorities from the clients.
- Maintaining close working relationships with the wider group of Operations Team Leads to ensure end to end resolution of issues without further impact on other related processes.
- Regular process improvement reviews to ensure our processes are ran efficiently with high levels of quality to prevent re-work.
- Internal stakeholder relationships with product, engineering, support and client relationship teams.
- To add value to the experience of their clients, colleagues and other relevant stakeholders through practicing and promoting their values.
Skills and experience required:
- People person first and foremost, you should be a motivator, listener, supporter and passionate about supporting others’ development. Strong background of regular successful coaching practices across teams of people as well as having experience in performance management techniques
- Knowledge of I&C products would be huge advantage, in particular Flex, Passthrough charges and Export Billing
- Some understanding of SQL would be beneficial – this is what the team uses to create bills for our clients’ customers.
- A strong problem solving skills and understanding of current Electricity dataflows which facilitate resolution of exceptions
- MS office proficiency and excel intermediate level as a minimum to support data analysis