Summary:A leading Energy Management Solutions provider is looking for an Energy Consultant to join their Energy Services Team. Your primary focus will be the delivery of all consultancy products and services to a wide range of clients including Energy Performance Certificates (EPC), Air-Conditioning Inspections (TM44) Display Energy Certificates (DEC), Site Energy Audits and Surveys for Energy Saving, Decarbonisation and ESOS Compliance. You will deliver work predominantly in your geographical area, but this could extend throughout the UK with a large number of clients based in London. Ideally, you will have worked in a similar role previously, or with at least 1 years’ experience in EPC (commercial only), training will be provided and accreditations. Are you looking to progress your career and this role sounds like you? Then why not apply!
- Carry out surveys to identify areas and operations that require attention
- Obtain quotations for proposed cost-saving measures and evaluate potential savings
- Project manage the full implementation of cost-saving measures
- Assess, prepare and submit Display Energy Certificates and Advisory Reports for buildings.
- Provide specialist advice on all energy-related management
- Offer practical advice to ensure clients meet statutory government standards.
- Assist customers to ensure that their needs are met
- Carry out post-tender negotiations as necessary
- Ensure that the customer receives an exemption from the Climate Change Levy
- Provide on-site support covering all aspects of energy management.
- 1 years’+ experience as an Energy Consultant delivering a range of consultancy services including carbon reduction strategies.
- Experienced in Site Surveys or Energy Site Surveys
- Any energy auditing accreditations would be an advantage e.g. Non-Domestic Energy Assessor (EPC), ESOS Lead Assessor, Public Buildings Energy Assessor (DEC), Air-Conditioning Inspections (TM44)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize – attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales.
- Project management skills
- Ability to build relationships with excellent customer service skills