Summary:Our client, a leading provider of power protection products, is seeking a Battery Technician.
- Provide battery maintenance and support to clients both in the field and via direct communication.
- Support customers who have entered into maintenance agreements.
- Commissioning and Fault Diagnosis
- Highlighting further site actions to Senior Engineers
- Electrical Power Systems knowledge
- Full British Passport and a UK Citizen for at least 5 years.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- A degree in a relevant field is advantageous
- A comprehensive and detailed training programme
- Shift Allowance up to 15% of base salary whilst on call
- All necessary tools, instrumentation, personal protective equipment (PPE), and company clothing provided and maintained.
- Company van provided for private use, fully expensed subject to HMRC taxation rules.
- Company pension scheme and private medical scheme available after a qualifying period.
- Reasonable expenses incurred on company business covered, with a company credit card provided.
- 20 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays, along with 3 discretionary days over the Christmas holiday period.