Summary:Do you have previous experience of bill / invoice validation ideally working for an energy bureau company? If so, one of the UK's leading energy consultancies, are looking for a Bill Validation Analyst. You will have experience of analysing utility expenditure, identification of any overcharges and/or errors on invoices. In return you will be working for a great company offering full flexibility with home-working. Apply today for the Bill Validation Analyst!!
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements and our contractual obligations
- Provide a validation service in line with SLAs and quality policy and objectives.
- Analyse and record areas of potential over/under charges
- Progress queries by handing over to the Supplier Query Team
- Identify additional savings opportunities for the client
- Production of all relevant reports
- Ensure a full validation service is provided across all contracted supplies.
- Liaise with Data Team on missing data or potential site lists error
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure a first-class customer focused service.
Skills & experience required:
- Previous experience ideally within an energy bureau analysing invoice data
- Analytical and numerical, attention to detail
- Has initiative and confidently manages problems
- Customer service focused with a commercial outlook
- A commitment to delivering a quality service