Summary:Do you have previous experience of bill / invoice validation ideally working for an energy consultancy/ brokerage company? Due to our client’s continued growth, they are looking to expand to their dynamic team, and they are in a look for a Billing Analyst who will be responsible for bill validation service as well as maintaining the billing and consumption database. As the Billing Analyst, you will have experience of analysing utility expenditure, identification of any overcharges and/or errors on invoices. In return you will be working for a great company offering full flexibility with home-working. Sounds like you? Apply today for the Billing Analyst!!
Initially the role will involve:
- A two-week training course on the energy procurement and management industry.
- Learning your way around the company’s bespoke systems, both from a client facing and internal management perspective.
- Learning the process of uploading invoices to our database and identifying errors.
Continuing duties of the role are:
- React to the automated management system to identify which billing data needs to be uploaded into the online database each week.
- Collect billing data from suppliers or clients based on the guidance given by the management system.
- Input billing information into the online database via the billing input or file upload screens.
- Input contract data into the online database from time to time.
- Identify and react to billing errors by notifying a senior team member and/
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience ideally within energy/ utilities around bill/ invoice validation
- Analytical and numerical, attention to detail
- Has initiative and confidently manages problems
- Customer service focused with a commercial outlook
- A commitment to delivering a quality service