Summary:A large facilities management and professional services company, who manage a diverse, blue-chip customer base are looking for a BMS Controls Engineer to join an established and successful team of BMS Controls professionals. This mobile role offers a variety of challenges which will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to deliver PPM activities to key clients along with additional remedial and commissioning works. In addition, you will work as part of a regional team and alongside an Energy Management team analysing opportunities to optimise existing Building Management Systems and gaining valuable information on achieving net zero. If you have the BMS experience we are looking for, apply today!
- Carrying out value enhancing BMS PPM activities across a large portfolio of FM clients
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and remedial works that will improve the performance of the BMS and benefit both our clients and the site teams. Deliver the associated works with support of the BMS design and project management teams.
- The opportunity to support a range BMS solutions including Trend, Tridium, Distech, Priva and RDM for callouts and commissioning activities
- Delivering site surveys and providing recommendations on BMS solutions
- Taking ownership for key client sites and working with the Energy Management team to drive down energy consumption and carbon through innovative control strategies and enhancements
- Suitably qualified and experienced with a market leading Building Management System
- Strong technical understanding of integration to third party systems and HVAC plant and applications.
- Ideally you will be electrically biased with at least 3 years' experience of Trend Controls and or Tridium.
- Having a strong understanding and knowledge of working within control panels for testing and fault finding on BMS control systems and associated control devices will be a distinct advantage
- Good practical experience of IT networking and BMS supervisor workstations, including graphics would make you the ideal candidate