Summary:A large facilities management and professional services company, who manage a diverse, blue-chip customer base are looking for a BMS Operations & Planning Coordinator to play a key role in the business support, coordination and planning of the Building Management (BMS) Operations team. This operation is responsible for the delivery of BMS PPMs, Callouts and Remedial works to the wider client base. The tasks delivered by this highly skilled planning and coordination team ensure optimal performance of the BMS across our client's sites. This helps to maintain comfort conditions and drive down energy usage as we strive towards our goal to achieve Zero Carbon. The BMS Operation consists of over 40 field and remote based engineers and managers. You will be an integral part of this team, whilst on daily basis working as part of a direct three person business support team.
- Interface directly with the Operations Mangers and field based teams to ensure efficiency and productivity of the BMS engineers
- Manage the mobilisation of new BMS Maintenance contracts
- Build strong relationships with the “Service Operations Team” (SOC)
- Work closely with our supply chain / partners for the delivery of PPM and reactive visits
- Plan and communicate all PPM dates with clients to ensure access requirements are managed
- Be able to prioritise and understand where critical issues need to take precedence over a PPM
- Manage the subcontractor / supply chain delivery, chasing and uploading PPM reports into Maximo
- Assist in the monthly reactive billing by ensuring PPM reports are available and costed correctly, PO instructions have been received and evidence is available to support our claim for fees
- Provide monthly reports and updates on completed PPMs, reactive callouts to allow preperation of management reports.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in a previous planning and coordination role would be beneficial
- A great communicator and are able to utilise your initiative under pressure
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Strong organisational ability and the ability to plan and prioritise
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge of Maximo or alternative Asset Management Tool