Summary:We are looking for a Bureau Data Analyst to join a leading provider of energy management solutions, As the Bureau Data Analyst you will be responsible for delivering top-notch data analysis and reporting services to customers. You will leverage your industry knowledge to provide tailored reporting that supports clients in addressing their unique challenges and meeting mandated requirements. In addition, you will actively advise clients on anomalies within the reports, such as unexpected energy usage, and guide them in investigating and resolving these issues. The ideal candidate should have a solid grasp of the Energy industry, energy reporting, and analytical skills, excel at collaborating with stakeholders, meeting KPIs, managing data efficiently, and build quick rapport within teams and with others. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Proactively communicate with Bureau customers, offering support and advice
- Identify and assess Bureau customers' needs and requirements to create and provide customised reporting and management information.
- Cultivate sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Ensure precision and accuracy in standard and bespoke reporting
- Analyse energy data, reviewing and highlighting anomalies or unusual patterns
- Raise queries with customers and suppliers to resolve data anomalies and concerns.
- Manage customers collaboratively and provide value-added services.
- Maintain proactive communication with Data Quality Analysts
- Analyse and produce graphs and reports detailing validation results, energy usage, and cost.
- Develop an understanding of relevant energy policies
- Contribute to promoting the Energy Bureau service to existing and potential new customers.
Skills and experience required:
- An understanding of the Energy industry is essential.
- A detailed knowledge of energy and carbon reporting systems is desirable but not essential.
- Detailed understanding of energy, water, and carbon reporting methodologies.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience in dealing with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work within a team and develop internal relationships.
- Proven experience in meeting and exceeding KPIs.
- Experience in managing large data sets in a timely and accurate manner.
- Experience in delivering customer reporting outputs on a tight schedule.
- Ability to build rapport quickly within teams, with peers, and stakeholders.