Summary:Our client is a well-established energy consultancy business with a fantastic reputation within energy procurement and sustainability. As the Business Development Executive, you will be accountable for retaining and growing a portfolio of customer accounts within the Education sector for carbon reduction services. Opportunity and pipeline management, from the point of identifying a potential lead, managing the ongoing relationship, all the way through to closing the sale and securing contracts. If you are an accomplished sales professional within the energy sector who has with a flair for relationship-building, skilled in negotiations and driving business growth, apply today!
- You will be accountable for generating new business for carbon reduction services from prospective customers across the Education sector, growing and retaining a portfolio of customers.
- The Education AM will establish a strong pipeline of qualified leads, meetings, customer quotes & sales opportunities in order to meet performance KPIs.
- Maintain a relationship with the customers throughout the contract and maximise customer retention at each contract renewal.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to develop and actively participate in targeted sales campaigns to generate sales pipeline.
- Obtain customer data required to generate quotations for our services, working with internal service and technical teams to deliver tailored proposals.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience within the UK Energy Industry is essential.
- We are looking for someone with a proven track record of delivering against sales targets.
- Previous experience working with the Education sector is desirable.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are a key part of this customer-facing role.
- Previous experience of building and delivering a pipeline of sales opportunities, which include managing contract renewals, upselling or cross-selling services to their existing customers.