Summary:Do you have experience of selling electricity or gas contracts to mid-market and corporate businesses? If so, we have an exciting new role for a Business Development Manager to join a leading consultancy responsible for negotiating and winning new business, as well as maintaining and growing existing customers. The ideal Business Development Manager will have proven business development/sales ability, be commercially minded, with an ability to negotiate with all levels of stakeholders. You will play a key role in further growing the company portfolio of customers. If you have worked in an Energy Consultancy and are used to working towards targets, apply for the Business Development Manager today!
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships Establish relationships with new clients and provide high standard of customer service.
- Develop, grow, and nurture existing client relationships.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Assist in resolving any issues and problems faced by customers.
- Take responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers.
- Presentations to senior management and prepare regular reports of progress.
- Management of tender processes
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in team management, coaching and development.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written forms.
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and listening skills
- Resilient, skilled in generating new business and closing sales.
- A strategic and commercial approach to your work
- A problem solver, able to find solutions and articulate them effectively
- Experience in providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Proactive and organized with strong interpersonal skills.