Summary:Do you have 2+ years’ experience working within the energy market including data, metering and invoicing? Are you able to speak one additional European language? The Client Delivery Support team are at the heart of operations and the core of this role is to drive productivity and client delivery, while providing resilience and flexibility. In this role of Client Delivery Support, you will understand the interlinkages across the business and the commercial implications, so you are able to deliver work which is valuable to clients while understanding and managing the risks. Through the breadth of your knowledge, you will help to ensure senior colleagues can focus on specialist areas, it will require a flexible working approach and the ability to work on your own initiative as well as working collaboratively with various stakeholders to ensure that the high standards of client service is upheld and delivered within all agreed SLA’s. If you have the relevant experience, apply today!
- Prioritisation of workflow and delivery within the EMEAI operations teams
- Client specific operational delivery of Bureau Services such as Invoice Validation and Portfolio Management
- Ensure that all agreed client SLAs/KPIs are achieved and reported to the Management.
- Work with the Operations Manager to identify and deploy initiatives and projects
- Manage the relationship with the client throughout the business cycle
- Liaise with the Operations Manager, Head of Operations and Account Directors / Managers about operational and client issues
- Aspire to be a super user of the main systems and processes used by the team
- Support with training other team members to enhance their performance and productivity
- Provide support with all client complaints/queries ensuring that the correct query resolution procedure is followed
- Contribute to efficiency and business improvement projects when required
- Respond to queries and escalations from across the business
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within the energy industry, including data, metering and invoices
- The ability to speak an additional European language
- Strong analytical skills in relation to energy tariffs and the legislative requirements
- Intermediate to advanced in Excel and competent in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Experience of inputting data and using databases on a day-to-day basis is essential.
- Ability to manage a large volume of information, paying close attention to detail and errors
- Experience in liaising with suppliers
- Commercial awareness, understanding the impact of non-delivery.