Summary:We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join an innovative energy consultancy providing procurement and energy/ carbon services large energy users. As a Client Relationship Manager, you will be providing high-quality customer service to key/ strategic clients. You will advise clients on all aspects of their consultancy agreements i.e procurement, bill validation, energy & carbon reporting etc and ensure SLAs are met. The ideal candidate must have a minimum 3 years’ experience in energy markets, experience of client relationship management, and a proven track record of service delivery to large multi-site accounts. If you like the sounds of this role, apply today!
- Client management and relationship responsibility for a portfolio of large clients, advising clients on all aspects of their energy and water sourcing and use.
- To provide high quality customer service and service delivery to clients within the portfolio and ensuring client service level agreements are met
- Responsible for the management and service delivery to clients within your client portfolio.
- Liaising with the Tendering team to ensure timely and accurate fixed or flex procurement tenders, with the Bureau team to ensure timely and accurate bill validation and Budget reporting and with the Risk & Trading team to ensure hedging strategies are being managed.
- Ensure you support clients with: Data reporting, Portfolio management including Change of Tenancies and site additions, Query management - Responsible for resolving client issues with energy suppliers/other industry parties etc.
- Regular review meetings with clients.
- Ensure your clients have up-to-date account plans which are maintained.
- Provide KPI reporting to the Senior Client Manager on all clients in a timely manner.
- Working closely with both the Senior Client Manager and sales team to ensure successful implementation and onboarding of new clients.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with suppliers and partners.
- Provide advice to clients on “Net Zero”, kWh and carbon reduction, etc.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of goal setting and communicating strategy essential
- Proven experience as a Relations/ Account Manager of large multi-site accounts
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative and dynamic – think outside the box, challenge the norm.
- In order to carry out these responsibilities it will be necessary to have both electricity and gas retail industry and account management experience with energy users in the UK and be able to demonstrate past achievements.
- We are looking for someone with at least 3 years’ experience in energy markets preferably within the retail (B2B) energy sector. Required skills and experience include client relationship management, risk management and risk advisory, creative problem solving, quantitative and data analysis, account management, inter-personal, communication and presentational skills
- Industry knowledge surrounding new technologies (e.g. solar, EV, battery storage etc)