Summary:We are looking for a Client Services Director to join one of the UK’s leading utility and energy consultants. As the Client Services Director you will drive and support the Strategic Client Services team to maintain high level client relationships, oversee the servicing of accounts, and ensure that delivery exceeds client expectations. To be successful in this role you will need to have proven experience in managing a team, client relationship management, ability to grow client accounts, and have previous energy industry knowledge and background. You will have great experience at communicating and presenting at board level and have a proven track record of solving client issues efficiently and effective as you will be the point of escalation. So, if this Client Services Director role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Ensure client satisfaction hits and exceeds business targets
- Keeping abreast of client strategy to act as an advisor for the Client Services Team.
- Building and developing lasting relationships with existing and target clients
- Support the Client Relationship Directors with targeting and securing new clients
- Ensuring that relevant teams are working within ISO 9001 standards
- Driving process improvements to ensure the development of operating systems and procedures.
- Producing monthly reports to show progress against business objectives
- Implementing business strategy and priorities within the Client Services Team.
- Keep up to date on current industry trends and competitor and client activity.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager or Relationship Manager with management background
- 5-10 years’ experience in energy preferably within the retail (B2B) energy sector
- Experience of goal setting and communicating strategy
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- Ability to grow existing client accounts
- Creative and dynamic – think outside the box, challenge the norm.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration
- Industry knowledge surrounding new technologies (e.g. solar, EV, battery storage etc)