Summary:An energy services and data company are looking for a Commercial and Legal Analyst to support their legal team in providing an excellent standard of commercial service to the business and progress and support a range of commercial projects. This role represents a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an early-career legal professional with an LPC qualification and 1+ years of professional experience to develop a more commercial business career. The role will involve In-house B2B legal contracts review, analysis, drafting, negotiation and wider commercial. Extensive in-house training, development and support will be offered.
- Progress and support a range of commercial projects including but not limited to: risk management, monitoring processes and identifying refinements and improvements.
- Participate and contribute towards cross divisional projects.
- Understand the company’s overall business objectives and work to achieving these by contributing to and progressing department objectives.
- Assist in the population of the CRM database and organisation of the contracts library.
- Process standard sales orders, contract additions and removals, commercial queries and general administrative tasks in a timely fashion and in accordance with agreed KPIs.
- Supports the Commercial Department’s contractual process.
- Support other team members with expert knowledge and advice.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of training materials, support documents and procedures.
- Support the Commercial Department and wider business at all times.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
Skills and experience required:
- Law Degree with a minimum of 2:1 grade achieved (essential)
- LPC qualified (essential)
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time and strive to get things right first time.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail and meet objectives & improve performance.
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities with good written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner and good listener - can understand the needs of customers
- Problem-solving, analytical abilities, and strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.