Summary:A global energy consultancy is actively looking for a Compliance Projects and Support Analyst to join their growing team. Are you an experienced Energy Data Analyst looking for a new challenge? As a Compliance Projects and Support Analyst, you will report into the Carbon Performance Manager and be responsible for supporting/handling compliance and client data reporting requirements. The role will suit someone already working in an energy environment in similar role ideally SECR. If you have a keen eye for detail, excellent Excel skills, and are used to managing large data sets, apply today!
- Responsible for supporting/handling compliance and client data reporting requirements
- Responsible for handling the SECR data reporting service requirements for clients
- Support client data reporting activities - ESOS surveys by in-house / third-party Lead Assessors
- Data reporting to clients for monitoring progress on projects/compliance data analysis
- Working closely with other staff - Consultants, Energy Services or Sustainability personnel
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in handling/supporting the data gathering and reporting of UK SECR reporting
- Good verbal and written skills and be able to communicate well with clients.
- Experience in the ‘Energy’ market/industry and understand its charging / data principles.
- Advanced skills in the use of Excel and be able to handle large data files when required.
- Experience in handling Scope 1 and 2 GHG data requirements.
- The ability to handle CCA scheme and/or Scope 3 GHG data requirements
- Be a numerate self-starter, able to work without supervision.