Summary:A consultancy at the heart of the governance of the UK energy industry is looking for a consultant to determine, assess and develop solutions to industry problems, and to deliver expert advice using their detailed industry knowledge and experience. Your role will be to assess the market and through insight develop and deliver innovative solutions and consultancy to a wide range of energy industry participants including Networks, Suppliers, Third Party Intermediaries, Code Parties and Regulators. The successful applicant will have expert knowledge of the Supplier (and Network) regulatory regime and will have detailed knowledge of end-to end industry processes. Apply Today!
- Ensure the consultancy team delivery targets are achieved, including revenue generation
- Identify opportunities with existing or new customers and develop supporting proposals
- Understand the value of data collected & how it could be incorporated into advisory proposals
- Successfully deliver consultancy using recognised best practice techniques.
- Support Senior Consultants in delivery of larger assignments and the development of bids.
- Build and develop customer relationships
- Work with the Head of Services to identify and secure business development opportunities
- Sell consultancy services and deliver quality assignments to customers.
- Chair/facilitate working group meetings, such as industry consultations.
Skills and experience required:
- Broad knowledge of electricity & gas markets including industry governance arrangements
- Consultancy skills including strong stakeholder engagement, assignment scoping and delivery.
- Communication - excellent verbal and written communication at all levels.
- Ability to build enduring relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to pick up new knowledge quickly and relating to a wide variety of subject matter.
- Participating in working groups and lead / influence debate to develop workable solutions
- Able to work on multiple work streams, setting clear work plans and meeting milestones.