Summary:Our client is an energy management consultancy which specialises in assisting clients with their energy management, particularly through software design and development. The role of Contract Administrator will mainly revolve around providing administrative support to the energy procurement team and tendering of contracts. The ideal candidate with have contract administrator experience, very high level of accuracy, strong communication skills and Excel experience.
- Providing administrative support to the energy procurement team
- Provide proactive assistance and support to the commercial team.
- Loading energy contracts on in-house system, ensuring rate, charges T&Cs are all correct
- Tendering of contracts
- Identify and correct data issues - if unable to resolve, escalate internally as necessary
- Undertake methodical administration and clerical duties as required
Skills and experience required:
- Contract administrator experience
- Attention to detail as responsible for keeping contracts databases correct and up to date
- Strong communication skills
- Excel experience - VLOOKUPs, formatting and data storage function as a minimum
- Understanding of the energy industry (desirable)
- Ability to be a team player and also work unaided