Summary:We are looking for a contracts administrator to join an award-winning energy management company. You will be providing an excellent standard of administrative support while maintaining and improving procedures to track and progress enquiries. You will need to have proven administrative experience, strong analytical ability, work well under pressure, and have an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office. Previous experience in a comparable role, where you have had to support a legal or similar high performing is desirable but not essential. If you like the sound of this Contracts Administrator role, apply today!
- Provide proactive assistance and support to the commercial team.
- Manage the commercial inbox, responding to queries or directing enquiries as necessary.
- Responding to commercial queries or directing enquiries as necessary.
- Accurately process all allocated orders and logs in the CRM systems as necessary
- Ensure quality of sales orders/contract processing is of the highest standard
- Identify issues in order data and if unable to resolve, escalate internally as necessary
- Progress and support a range of commercial projects ie process improvements
- Create new and manage existing monitoring statistics reports
- Provide consistently helpful, efficient, and courteous support to customers and colleagues
- Undertake methodical administration and clerical duties as required
- Create and maintain training materials, support documents and procedures.
Skills and experience required:
- Customer focused approach – articulate with clear verbal and written communication skills
- Highly accurate data inputting skills
- Proven administration experience gained within a technical environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to prioritise and deliver a high volume of quality work on time
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook