Summary:We are looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join a UK-based net zero and carbon consultancy. As the Power Management Service Delivery Manager, you will be the principal contact and account manager, providing insight to the customer in relation to energy consumption, costs, trends, and potential savings. You will regularly provide analysis and reviews to ensure the energy portfolios are appropriately configured and maintained. To be successful in this role you will need at least 5 years utility supplier management experience, be familiar with Energy Management Systems and framework ISO50001, and ideally have a degree in a relevant field. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Accurate, up-to-date, and complete customer portfolio and database.
- Optimised bill validation.
- Data Quality assurance.
- Timely billing error recovery and recovery rate optimisation.
- Interface file and report delivery.
- Customer service plan fulfilment.
- Customer satisfaction delivery.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5 Years of utility supplier management experience
- Ideally be educated to a degree level in a technical, energy, or engineering discipline.
- Energy management system and framework ISO50001.
- Analytical skills.
- Working to SLAs and KPI objectives.