Summary:We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be contributing sales growth to one of the UK’s most innovative energy consultants, whilst helping customers throughout the UK reduce their energy costs and support their transition to a carbon net zero future. As a business development manager, you will be expected to build your own pipeline of potential new customers with a set target of conversions. Your prospecting efforts will be supported by our business generation department who will help fill your diary with new opportunities. Do you have a solid background in selling successfully to businesses within the energy sector? can demonstrate evidence of pipeline management and target-driven? Then why not apply today and find out more!
- Pipeline Development, qualify prospects, and generate new opportunities.
- Maximising opportunities for ROI on their marketing activity.
- Planning, preparing, crafting presentation decks, and attending client meetings, and communicating new product developments.
- Maintaining strategic account development plans for the top 10% of prospects
- Networking and developing relationships with potential partners and introducers.
- Preparing formal proposals, negotiating, and landing deals.
- Update pipeline reports and provide monthly sales reports.
- Play an active role in ensuring targets and KPIs are achieved, by developing a personal portfolio of high-value customers.
- Stakeholder relationship building, interacting and collaborate with Managers, the Delivery Team, the Business Generation Team, and the Marketing Department.
Skills and experience required:
- Worked in energy consultancy or energy retail business.
- A solid background in selling successfully to businesses.
- Demonstrable evidence of pipeline management that delivers and exceeds targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Can confidently present to Corporate Businesses to “C” Suite clients.
- Self-Motivated & Ambitious.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- An enthusiastic team player with high energy levels
- Commercially astute with a track record of delivering growth targets.
- Ability to manage own timetable and meet deadlines.