Summary:Our client, the UK’s leading specialist in commercial property and asset management is seeking a Corporate Data Protection Coordinator. In this role you will review and update Data Protection, UK GDPR, and PECR policies and procedures, maintain internal GDPR systems, participate in corporate training related to Data Protection, maintain records of processing activities, and assist in data mapping for data control. To be successful in this role you will need a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role, expertise in planning and executing audits, experience in conducting GDPR and Security audits, and experience in running unplanned incident preparedness and penetration tests. If this role sounds like a good fit for you apply today!
- Responsible for handling all Subject Access Requests that are submitted to Corporate
- Assist with reviewing data, incidents/breaches and initiating
- Review, maintain and update records of processing activities
- Update Corporate Governance management system as required.
- Assist with Data Mapping of all corporate systems with regards to the control and processing of personal data
- Review and update all corporate Data Protection, UK GDPR and PECR policies and
- Assist with maintaining the internal system with regards to Corporate GDPR
- Assist with all corporate training on Data Protection, UK GDPR and PECR
Skills and experience required:
- 2 years’ experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience of leading the planning and delivery of audits.
- Experience of conducting GDPR and Security audits or similar (H&S Audits)
- Experience of running unplanned incident preparedness tests and penetration tests
- Experience of working in the Real Estate or Facilities Management sector
- Desirable - CCTV Legislation Training Level 3
- Desirable - Certified GDPR Foundation Training Course
- L5 in Terrorism Awareness and management