Summary:We are looking for an experienced Customer Operations Advisor to join a fast-growing energy supplier. In this role you will be the first point of contact for customers to deliver all their operational requirements. The Customer Operations Advisor will handle a high volume of inbound and outbound queries from customers and TPI's and provide an exceptional service to all customers. To be successful in this role you will need prior experience in providing first class customer service to B2B I&C customers, be able to prioritise your workload effectively, and be able to work effectively across multiple teams to resolve any customer issues. So, if this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
- Responsible for providing front office customer service activities to B2B customers
- Provide feedback to the relevant stakeholders for any key accounts
- Take inbound customer phone calls on a rota basis.
- Ensure full call handling guidelines are followed
- Support customers with the sign up to systems and products
- Promote the customer portal and work with colleagues to achieve KPI's.
- Issue customer feedback reports at all customers
- Identify efficiencies within the role which can deliver business value, or increased satisfaction.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong track record of delivering high standards of customer service for all SME and I&C customers.
- Have a passion for the delivery of high-quality customer service
- Exceptional communication
- A real self-starter with a forward-thinking approach and enthusiastic nature.
- Flexible hands-on and structured approach, and with high personal integrity.
- A team player who can work effectively within a team
- Competent working with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to an intermediate level.
- Effective time management and organisational skills are essential in this role.