Summary:Our client is the first company in the world to bring AI to Energy Management in an affordable package for businesses, providing easy to follow advice, helping clients reduce their carbon impact. We are looking for highly motivated Customer Success professionals with great communication skills and a real drive to succeed. The ideal candidate will be an expert with MS Excel, to analyse data and present reports, AND energy services experience, either having experience dealing with energy Suppliers and Data Collectors OR Helping consumers to understand their energy use and reduce it OR both. Apply today for more information!!!
- Building and maintaining relationships with blue chip clients.
- Manage portfolio of large/complex, helping them get the most out of the package.
- Assist customers to understand their energy use, applying diagnostic and analytics skill to identify energy waste and suggest solutions.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within your client base.
- Provide support and assistance throughout the contract lifetime.
- Onboard new clients, including setting up data and training users.
- Run monthly clinics with customers to maximise the benefits from the platform.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a similar Account Manager or Customer Service position.
- Confident and tenacious; overcoming obstacles and maintaining client relationships.
- Ability to retain business and up-sell additional products to existing clients.
- Self-starter: someone who thrives when they’re achieving their goals.
- You’ll want to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- MS Office, specifically Excel to analyse data and present a summary report.
- You’ll have energy services experience, either having experience dealing with energy Suppliers and Data Collectors OR Helping consumers to understand their energy use and reduce it OR both.