Summary:A large facilities management and professional services company, who manage a diverse, blue-chip customer base are looking for a Data Administrator to transfer and condense complex data into a simple systems database for accurate documentation, record-keeping and for further interrogation. The Data Administrator will follow procedures to enter customer and account information from reports, receipts, and other forms in a timely and efficient manner. If you are proficient in Excel with strong attention to detail apply today!
- Prepares source data entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or uploading data according to format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Secures information by completing quality assurance checks
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Skills and experience required:
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- An ability to work to deadlines
- An ability to work fast (but without mistakes)
- Good attention to detail
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Excellent writing communication skills.
- High attention to details.
- Being self-motivated.
- Organised and accurate
- An understanding of the Utilities industry would be beneficial but not essential
- Able to demonstrate self-reliance and ability to manage own time and priorities