Summary:Do you have a solid background in Debt Enforcement, from either Energy or Financial Services? Our client, a B2B Energy Retailer provide energy and water to commercial businesses across the UK. Due to their continued expansion, they are seeking Debt Enforcement Specialists to support field operatives and make important decisions regarding next steps in their customers' Warrant Enforcement journey. You will ensure that appropriate enforcement actions are taken whilst considering customers' ability and intent to pay, as well as any vulnerabilities. Your role is critical in preparing our clients field personnel for successful debt resolution and protecting customers and the business from further debt exposure. If you are a self-motivated, highly disciplined individual with an agile mentality and a solutions-focused outlook. Apply today!
- Ensuring Field personnel are fully prepared for upcoming field enforcement tasks
- Ensuring any safety aspects are considered when field personnel visit a customer at a customer’s business site
- Make quick but highly accurate assessments of what you are being told from field personnel to make effective decisions on field action
- Speak to field personnel and customers to resolve obstacles to resolving debts
- Ensure precise factual notes are captured on our systems for future reference
- Flag and escalate complex situations to management for advice and guidance
- Minimum 4 years of extensive collections experience, including Enforcement/Warrant.
- Calm and composed with a mature head.
- Assertive, not aggressive – you take control of the situation.
- Good decision-maker, able to listen and make quick, accurate decisions under pressure.
- Able to balance commercial objectives with optimal customer outcomes.
- Intuitive, capable of discerning genuine payment difficulty and customer vulnerability.
- A great communicator, confident and clear on the phone.
- A team player, always willing to assist colleagues.
- Motivated and resilient with a can-do attitude and a love for learning.
- Friendly and polite, treating people with respect.
- Tenacious, doing what you say you'll do and paying attention to detail.