Summary:A major independent utilities infrastructure installer is looking for a Designer - Electricity to co-ordinate and manage a portfolio of multi-utility designs from input of quotation through to handover to the operations team. You will work closely with clients throughout the process, as well as with internal stakeholders throughout the tender, design, and delivery process. You will have experience of working on projects in construction or the utility industries with a solid understanding of network design standards and regulation and have a willingness to learn Gas and Water designs. Apply today for the Multi-utilities Designer.
- Manage a portfolio of multi-utility design during their design phase
- Produce technically competent, compliant and cost-effective multi-utility designs.
- Work closely with clients throughout the processes.
- Construct workable plans and clearly specify the necessary materials and resources required
- Keep up to date with statutory authority policies and updates and legislative changes
- Review electric design packages prior to submission to adopting (I)DNO(s).
Skills & experience required:
- Knowledge of industry network design standards and regulatory aspects.
- Experience of working on portfolio projects in construction or utility industries.
- Experienced in design work on electrical voltages, gas services and water services.
- Experience of liaising directly with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Willingness to learn Gas and Water designs, especially Water
- S/NVQ Level 3 in Network Mains Design/CABWI Level 3 – Diploma - Designing Water Networks.
- City & Guilds 5831-80 qualification in Gas Network Design
- Qualification in technical drawing.
- Certificated in Health and Safety Awareness