Summary:Are you experienced in Electricity regulation? And seeking a new challenge in the Lancashire area? We have an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Codes Manager to join our team during an exciting and critical phase of developing and managing industry codes that are evolving to meet consumer needs as we transition to a net zero energy system. Your role will be instrumental in meeting consumer needs and ensuring compliance with regulatory obligations. My clients are champions at connecting communities and are paving the way towards a net zero carbon future, investing £2 billion into the network over the next 5 years. Do you want to play a crucial role in decarbonizing the region and promoting renewable energy growth? If this role sounds like you. Apply today!!
- Lead in considering change and developing changes, guiding them through industry governance and implementing major change programs led by Government and Ofgem.
- Provide input into the development and maintenance of effective policies related to industry codes and agreements.
- Act as the company expert and support team members on codes and agreements as required.
- Be the main point of contact and authorized signatory with code management bodies, ensuring effective governance for change implementation within Electricity North West.
- Hold a degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline or possess equivalent qualified experience.
- Understand the legal and regulatory framework affecting the electricity market.
- Have knowledge of electricity business processes, including industry codes and agreements.
- Familiarity with business processes and IT systems operated in the electricity market.
- Ability to identify, propose, challenge, influence, and negotiate regulatory industry changes to protect the company's interests and deliver consumers' needs.
- Strong financial and commercial skills, including contract management.
- Analytical thinking, with strong numeracy and decision-making abilities