Summary:A leading Energy Management Solutions provider is looking for an Energy Consultant to join their team. The Energy Consultant’s primary focus is preparing a range of reports for buildings such as Air-Con Inspection, EPCs, BRUKL, and DEC. The successful candidate will also deliver a wider range of Energy Management advice and consultancy services including ESOS, energy analysis, energy surveys, energy saving measures and implementation and GHG reporting. Ideally, you will have worked in a similar role previously, training will be provided. Sounds like you? Apply for the Energy Consultant role today!
- Carry out surveys to identify areas and operations that require attention
- Obtain quotations for proposed cost-saving measures and evaluate potential savings
- Project manage the full implementation of cost-saving measures
- Assess, prepare and submit Display Energy Certificates and Advisory Reports for buildings.
- Provide specialist advice on all energy-related management
- Offer practical advice to ensure clients meet statutory government standards.
- Assist customers to ensure that their needs are met
- Carry out post-tender negotiations as necessary
- Ensure that the customer receives an exemption from the Climate Change Levy
- Provide on-site support covering all aspects of energy management.
- 2 years’+ experience as an Energy Consultant delivering a range of consultancy services including carbon reduction strategies.
- Experienced in Site Surveys or Energy Site Surveys
- Any energy auditing accreditations would be an advantage e.g.: ESOS Lead Assessor, Public Buildings Energy Assessor (DEC), Non-Domestic Energy Assessor (EPC), Air-Conditioning Inspections (TM44)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize – attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales.
- Project management skills
- Ability to build relationships with excellent customer service skills.