Summary:We are looking for an Energy Operations Analyst to join an energy markets consultancy. As the Energy Operations Analyst you will resolve energy bureau tasks and deal with issues such as; change of tenancies, site additions, bill validation, budget forecasting, and budget defenders. You will also support the wider team with customer auctions and renewals. To be successful in this role you will need a Minimum of 2 years’ energy industry experience and have a keen interest in energy and environmental markets. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Resolve issues affecting both internal and external stakeholders
- Recording all issues and tasks in an issue management software package for reporting work delivered back to clients
- Resolving energy bureau tasks and dealing with supply contract queries and issues including COTs, site additions, bill validation, budge forecasting, budget defenders etc
- Supporting the team with customer auctions and renewals.
- Develop a strong relationship with energy supplier and customer contacts to facilitate the prompt resolution of contract management and bureau issues.
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 2 years of utility industry experience
- Undergraduate/ postgraduate qualification
- A keen interest in energy and environmental markets
- Self-starter, highly organised with strong time management and communication skills
- Strongly client focused with a desire to help your clients reduce their costs and carbon footprints
- The ability to juggle the requirements of multiple clients at the same time
- Have a capacity for hard work, will persevere to make progress and deliver results
- Good Excel and general IT skills