Summary:We are looking for an Energy Pricing Operations Manager with experience working within an Energy supply company or an energy consultancy/broker. In this role, you will work with billing and metering teams to ensure prices are current , monitor market dynamics, and optimize operations. To be successful in this role you will need, strong team management skills, exceptional organisational skills, and experience of working within the energy industry. Additionally, you should demonstrate a proactive approach, eagerness to learn, and the ability to understand how things work. Prior industry knowledge is required including Billing, metering or pricing experience. If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
- Develop and implement effective pricing strategies.
- Establish performance metrics and KPIs for the billing and metering team.
- Build and manage strong relationships with internal customers.
- Continuously evaluate and improve pricing/billing processes to enhance accuracy, efficiency, and responsiveness to market changes.
- Support and guide team members in accomplishing essential tasks.
- Stay informed about market dynamics, competitor pricing, and regulatory changes that may impact pricing or billing decisions.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive knowledge of Billing and metering
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Good attention to detail to
- Eagerness to learn and understand how things work
- Prior industry knowledge