Summary:My client is passionate about helping charities and not for profit organisations to save money - savings they can better use in front-line services, and that is why they are the leading energy broker in this sector. As part of their ambitious growth plans, they are seeking a Head of Procurement to lead, grow and support the Pricing, Contracts & Info teams, and manage and maintain supplier relations in delivering excellent procurement performance for their customers. You will have excellent leadership skills as well as an expert in energy procurement. If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
- Support, grow and lead the Energy Procurement Team to ensure all deliverables are met (Prices sent, contracts secured, info obtained)
- Reporting processes adhered to, actioned and notifications issued – lead by example.
- Keep up to date and share industry knowledge & market updates with Team/Business
- Collective view of team, costs associated and areas of improvements.
- Demonstrate budget awareness in line with company strategies and targets.
- Prepare and present monthly Senior Management meetings STATS and overview.
- Build solid relations with all areas of the business for critical feedback.
Skills and experience required:
- Energy Procurement experience, large public sector frameworks and contracts
- Confident in communication, individual, team and Management
- First class presentation skills and excellent negotiating skills
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to analyse large amounts of data.
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, complex, ever evolving environment.
- Industry legislation and ISO accreditation
- Understand Supply, demand, energy trading and wholesale and PPAs.