Summary:Our client prides themselves on being the first commercialised Peer-to-Peer energy exchange in the UK which connects renewable generators of any size to corporate and domestic consumers and delivers higher margins to renewable generators, saving on energy bills to consumers and 100% tracible NetZero to their clients. The main purpose of the role is to sign tenants to their Energy electricity tariffs, offer advice and support in relation to the supply and billing, and coordinate the installation of Smart meter upgrades. Do you have energy experience? Knowledge of customer billing, excellent communication skills, and can demonstrate empathy? If yes, apply today!
- To sign up tenants to the UC Energy electricity tariffs in an efficient and effective way.
- Working with internal and external colleagues to ensure customers are signed up in a timely manner prior to installation of the Solar PV and battery equipment. Whether this will be over the phone, or in person on site, working in conjunction with contractors and tenant liaison officers.
- Carrying out administrative duties associated with tenant sign ups, ensuring all regulations are adhered to and any objections are dealt with quickly.
- Dealing with tenant’s queries and objections via phone calls, email or in-house call centre, in relation to the supply and billing of the tenants.
- Completing all necessary documentation so the switching process works effectively and smoothly, ensuring the tenants are informed all the way through the process and the times and dates of switches happen as planned. Ensuring a seamless switch for the tenants to avoid any disruption.
- Work with the energy team to coordinate, produce, and send out energy bills by post or email. Ensure the billing is correct and invoices to customers are correct.
- Helping to coordinate the installation of Smart meter upgrades in tenanted properties as required.
- To feedback to contractors and to the business both positive and negative views from tenants and propose ways to improve our processes.
Skills and experience required:
- 2 Years Energy Experience
- Strong communication knowledge and numerical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to follow up accounts
- Have a driving license.